The Powerball has beaten me again. The good news however is that no one else won either. That means that on Saturday the jackpot will be $290 million with a cash (all up front) value of $142 million. Not to shabby even after taxes and junk. I’ll keep you posted if I win.
So I got up around 11:30 this morning. I don’t know why but I have a feeling that I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight, I’ve slept like 21 hours this weekend. That’s probably too much. Anyway though, I’ve been busy already.
First off, I bought a Melitta One:One coffee maker last night, so I had to get that setup. It’s pretty cool actually and seems to make decent coffee quickly. It looks like I’m going to be able to use Senseo pods with it also so getting new pods shouldn’t be a problem.
I also remembered that I needed to wash my car. I went to Mike’s the other day and when they dried it, it wasn’t dry. I got all the water marks off now I think. It looks better anyways.
Bought the Family Guy movie Friday night too. I’ve seen it of course, but had to buy it to keep my conscious at bay.
I wonder if I won the Powerball last night?
I was given a huge decision to make today. I wish I could say more but honestly I think I should stay vague for a while still…. I was given the opportunity to totally change the course of my life today… I think for the better. But in return for this change I have to basically give up everythign I did/am doing to get where I am now. It woudl possibly make me happier in a more materialistic way but I don’t know if it would make me happy in an everyday sort of way. I’m scared to screw up… This isn’t like screwing up like wearing black socks with a brown belt or whatever…. it’s like life screwed up. I feel like i’m giving up alot to get alot… where’s the balance? Maybe I can just win the powerball or something … $210 million would solve just about everything prolly… except that happiness thing…I’m going to bed…. we’ll see what happens tomorrow I guess….
I didn’t win the Powerball… I still dont’ have a job… a pretty boring week all aroudn but I am going ot see Jars of Clay tonite in concert so maybe that’ll at least be cool….The Friday Five:
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Probably Kevin Moynanhan in 2nd grade maybe
2. Are you still in touch with this person? Havent’ talked to him since like 5th grade
3. Do you have a current close friend? Emmy si definately my best friend right now, but Matt and I are still kinda close
4. How did you become friends with this person? Emmy and I met in a weird way really, Matt and I just met because we were in HS badn together and just hung out
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? Heather, she was one person that was always around and we never had any romatnic feelings toward each other so it was always cool to hang with her
still no word on the job adn it’s still raining… ugh… maybe i’ll win the Powerball tonite