I just want to get a few things out in the open. I was just sitting around thinking about PostSecret the other day. I sort of made my list of “secrets” they aren’t that profound really. They are just things I thought of and thought I would share.
I abuse things and forget about others. Here’s my list:
- My iPhone is scratched on the back, even though it’s been in a case since 5 minutes after I took it out of the box. Too much dust and dirt at work.
- My car has 134,563 miles on it. I’ve owned it for just over 3 and one half years.
- I used 2,219 minutes last month on my cell. Along with 616 text messages.
- I’ve had a huge dent in my fender for over a year. The tire hangs out a bit the dent is so large.
- My last laptop computer had the paint worn off the keys on a few of the letters. None to report on this one, yet.
- My laptop was scratched across the top in less than a month.
- My MacBook is held together with super glue, electrical tape and a binder clip.
Others, not so much:
- I’ve owned dumbbells in one form or another for over 3 years. I last used them around Christmas time.
- I’ve never cleaned my oven.
- Nor under my refrigerator.
- I have aluminum foil on my TV antennae so that I can get HDTV from one extra channel. It’s draped across my sliding door for strength.
- I really need to wash my bathroom rugs, 3 months is too long. I just hate the sound of them in the dryer.
- I have things in my freezer from when I moved into the apartment. Freezer burn doesn’t go away.
- I use the same bath towel every day to dry off, unless I’m feeling particularly dirty and then I’ll get a new one every day. I flip back and forth on this one.
- Combing/Brushing my hair, has never been a forte of mine. Last accomplished: December 27th.
Is it that interesting? No. Just something to post.