I found this. I think it’s a good idea to go back and look at yoru accomplishments now and then, no matter how small or seemingly meaningless…. Thus:
- What will I try to improve on next week? Next week I will try to work on being more patient with those around me. I seem to have a bit of a short fuse lately and that can’t be the best thing in the world. I will also try to manage my time a bit better, take more time for myself adn stop wasting so much in little bits and pieces with mostly nothingness.
- What was I most proud of this week? Time management, even though I know I need to do better, I did better this week. I found ways to get things done that I shouldn’t have had time to do. I spent less time on the computer and more time doing “stuff.”
- What was my biggest accomplishment this week? No video game playing and I opened a savings account. I need to start saving at least a little something in addition to my IRA.
- What have I done to get closer to my life goals this week? Opened that savings account. Still working on a budget plan to adjust for the changes I’ve gone through lately.
- What was hard for me this week, and why? Separating from work, I am consumed by it all too often. Need to learn to punch out and just walk away.
- What was my biggest waste of time this week? Facebook, I’m thinking of dropping it all together. I can’t think of a single reason to use it, the social contacts that are on there are mostly in my cell phone as well. A phone call means much more than a poke or message.
- What did I do this week that made me ashamed? Ignoring people. Instead of dealing with the issue at hand, I try to ignore it and hope that it will go away on it’s own. Not the best thing.
Wow, that was a bit harder than i thought it would be… More to come later.